Wednesday 2 September 2009

Workshop fun!

Just wanted to show you a few pics from the first workshop I did today - so here are a couple of pics I took at the workshop, and then a few of some cards I made as examples of cards we could make using stamps and coloured paper, without painting, or colouring them in. Tom made a layered medallion card. And this lady made a birthday card by layering up sections of the birthday present stamp, and "Happy Birthday" stamp. All the stamps are available from PartiCraft, so contact me if you would like more info, or to buy them!




As always, please let me know what you think!
Teri







1 comment:

Becki and Alan said...

Teri, it's so good to see your workshops are going so well! The photos are fab, and it's great to hear that people are having such a fab time. You go girl!!

Becki
xx