This Friday's workshop is the last one before the summer break. Our schools break up on Friday so my kids are counting the days...
I have sorted out the new dates for workshops starting after the summer holidays, so here is the list: I will post them on my sidebar too.
At the moment they are all on a Friday, but if there is demand, I can run them on additional days, contact me to register your interest.
Due to popular demand, and the fact that my youngest daughter will be at school all day come September, I have introduced some longer workshops - so check the times carefully. If you just want to come to one workshop that is fine, but please book first to ensure you get a place. The shorter workshops are an hour and a half, cost £6, and the longer ones are 3 hours plus a 15 min break. Please email me if you would like to book. I will give a 10% discount for booking the whole block in advance.
So £37.80 if you pay for block 5 by August 5th
£27 if you pay for block 6 by September 10th
£27 if you pay for block 7 by October 22nd.
Aug. 20th, 9.30 - 11am £6
Aug. 27th 9.30 - 11am £6
Sept. 3rd 9.30 - 11am £6
Sept. 10th 9.30 - 12.45 £12
Sept. 17th 9.30 - 12.45 £12
book all 5 workshops £42
Sept. 24th no workshop (september weekend)
Oct. 1st 9.30 - 11am £6
Oct. 8th 9.30 - 11am £6
Oct.15th no workshop (october week)
Oct. 22nd 9.30 - 11am £6
Oct. 29th 9.30-12.45 £12
book all 4 workshops £30
Nov. 5th 9.30 - 11am £6
Nov. 12th 9.30 - 11am £6
Nov. 19th 9.30 - 11am £6
Nov. 26th 9.30-12.45 £12
book all 4 workshops £30
Saturday, 12 June 2010
It seems that all I have to do is to tell 6 outrageous lies about myself and 1 outrageous truth (or the other way round!) and then nominate 7 creative writers and post a link to their blogs and let them know! Simple?
1. I played the wolf in "little red riding hood" in ballet.
2. I got married at the age of 16.
3. I lived in Central Asia for 5 years.
4. I have a PhD in Astro-Physics.
5. I have 6 children.
6. I play the trombone.
7. I have no idea which one is true.
Ok, now all you have to do is work out which one is true!
Now on to my nominations....
1. My husband (who really is an amazing creative writer)
2. Lynsey (who always has fab creative ideas on her blog)
3. Calico Kate (who is an excellent writer, and very creative in lots of ways)
4. Craftyness (who makes lovely cards)
5. Predominantly Ranting (creative writing on PR, by my cousin)
6. Sheena Douglas (always inspiring, and making me smile)
7. Karen (who makes fantastic, inspiring cards)
Thursday, 10 June 2010
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
Well, I can't believe I won Smiffy's blog candy.
It arrived in the post this morning...along with a lovely handmade card. So I'm looking forward to playing :-)
She has more blog candy now so pop over and have a look (link on my sidebar).
Particraft has a fab now free gift for June - see my sidebar for a pic. So what are you waiting for? Host a party and the stamp set will be yours!