Wednesday 29 April 2009

First ever blog post

Well today is the first day I've had a blog, so welcome!

I have just started as a demonstrator with Particraft (http://www.particraft.co.uk/) and received my starter kit last week.

I am hoping I'll be able to fit working as a demonstrator around my kids. I have 2 kids in primary school, and one in a pre-school nursery class.

I have been making cards for several years and recently started scrapbooking as well. I also do cross-stitch and I have some sewing projects on the go too.



This morning I finished my first ever stamped and embossed card, using some of my new kit from Particraft. I embossed the candles with cosmic shimmer white embossing powder, and then painted them with watercolours. It's not perfect, but not too bad for a first attempt.

No comments: