Sunday 28 June 2009

Birthday boys

This is a busy time of year for birthdays in our family, so here's some pics of cards I made this week for various boys' birthdays.

I made them all with the A5 birthday unmounted stamp set from PartiCraft, the background papers are from my stash and the Thomas badge re-used from an old card! They were embossed with cosmic shimmer metallic embossing powders, and painted with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints, also from PartiCraft.
My eldest daughter (age 11) also made a butterfly card, embossed with clear embossing powder, on black ink, and painted with Cosmic Shimmer watercolours, I think she did a good job :-)

I have a PartiCraft party coming up soon, in Shetland! If you want to come, click on the link to my PartiCraft page and contact me. It's on 14th or maybe 15th of July, depending on when folk can make it.

Teri x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Teri - great cards, hope all is goig well, lets catch up on skype sometime...

lol Maria x