Thursday 23 July 2009

Crafting with kids

Well, my PartiCraft party on Wednesday went well, I met some lovely people, and I think they enjoyed the evening.
I spent some time with my kids, letting them try out the stamps I have from PartiCraft, and here are some of the results:

My daughter (age 11) made this one for her friend's birthday, using Adirondackpens. I think it looks great on the Fancy Pants paper. Her friend liked it too!



My son (age 8) stamped and embossed this butterfly with black ink and clear embossing powder, and painted it with cosmic shimmer watercolours.



My younger daughter chose the colours for the stamping and embossing (I did that for her) and then she coloured them with crayons and felt pens - even a 4-year old can enjoy making cards, and get a good result with these stamps.




I made this card for my sister's birthday, using the birthday stamp set from PartiCraft, stamped and embossed with metallic gold embossing powder, and painted with Cosmic Shimmer watercolours. The gold writing doesn't show up very well in the photo, but looked better in real life!


I'm doing a party in Argyll next week...so I'll post some pics when I've made some samples for that!


Teri

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Hi Teri
Great cards and it proves that you're never too young to start!
Pam