Monday 19 October 2009

Great news - FREE POSTAGE

PartiCraft have announced that you can now have free postage on all your online orders! Isn't that fantastic?


If you do order online, don't forget to choose me from the list of demonstrators, to show how you found PartiCraft. I can still order things for you if you prefer not to order online, and of course I can demonstrate how to use the products if you need a bit of inspiration. There are quite a lot of new products in the catalogue, so do go and have a look online, or if you'd like a paper copy of the new supplement, just ask!


It's been school holidays here and I've been away, so no crafting going on unfortunately. However I did finish this cross-stitch for my nephew, its a birth sampler, although he's 3 now! Hope he likes it.
Bye for now,
Teri

No comments: