Thursday 29 October 2009

Taster workshop

This morning I had the opportunity to run a taster session in my kids' school - for the nursery & P1 parents - to let them try making cards.

The 4 ladies who came enjoyed themselves and were pleased with the way their cards turned out. Only one of them had made cards from scratch before. I let them choose if they wanted to make a birthday card, or a christmas card, based on these two designs:

They chose different colour card and paints, for the birthday card, and different christmas stamps for the central image of the christmas card, so all the cards looked quite different by the end. I didn't take any pictures there.
Tha backgrounds are stamped with Perfect Medium, to give a watermark effect, and the embossed images were painted with cosmic shimmer watercolours.

Tomorrow evening I am doing a PartiCraft party, so I'm looking forward to that...not sure what I'm going to demo yet though!

Teri

No comments: