Tuesday 2 February 2010

A few cards...

Here's a pic of a birthday card I made last week for a friend, using the A5 Monkey stamp set from Particraft. I stamped the sentiment across the card in black and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I distressed it with Pine Needles and Black Soot Distress inks. The monkey was painted with adirondack pens.



I also made 2 baby cards, using the A5 Bears and Butterfly1 stamp sets from PartiCraft.


Here's a pic of a gift box I made using my Eaziscore board, and a Birthday card. Some of these will be for sale at the craft fair on Sat 13th.













I had another new person at last week's workshop, so there's only room for one more now!
This week is the last week of Block 1. Block 2 starts after the half-term weekend, on Friday 19th Feb. Contact me for more details.
I'm full of the cold today, so too tired to write much,
TTFN
Teri x

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

I love those monkey stamps! Glad the workshops are going so well. Hope your cold goes away soon. Pam x