Tuesday 26 January 2010

Workshop news

My workshop on Friday went well, and a couple of new folk came, so that was excellent.
They all enjoyed it, and made lovely cards with the girls stamp from Particraft - see my previous post for some example pics. It was the first time they had used distress inks.
This Friday we will be starting gift boxes like these...so I'm looking forward to that. Since the sessions are quite short, we'll take 2 weeks over making them.
There are 2 places left at the current block of workshops, so please contact me if you'd like to come. (Email on the side bar.)
I've booked the room for more workshops ever Friday morning till the school Summer holidays (term-time only), so there will be plenty more workshops coming up - email me to book a place!
I've also booked a table at a local craft fair (first time for me) for February so I'm busy making cards and things for that ...pics later...
TTFN
Teri x

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

So pleased that the workshops are going well. Love the boxes.