Saturday 12 June 2010

Award!

First of all, thanks to Smiffy for giving me this award. 

It seems that all I have to do is to tell 6 outrageous lies about myself and 1 outrageous truth (or the other way round!) and then nominate 7 creative writers and post a link to their blogs and let them know! Simple?
1. I played the wolf in "little red riding hood" in ballet.
2. I got married at the age of 16.
3. I lived in Central Asia for 5 years.
4. I have a PhD in Astro-Physics.
5. I have 6 children.
6. I play the trombone.
7. I have no idea which one is true.

Ok, now all you have to do is work out which one is true!

Now on to my nominations....

1. My husband (who really is an amazing creative writer)
2. Lynsey (who always has fab creative ideas on her blog)
3. Calico Kate (who is an excellent writer, and very creative in lots of ways)
4. Craftyness (who makes lovely cards)
5. Predominantly Ranting (creative writing on PR, by my cousin)
6. Sheena Douglas (always inspiring, and making me smile)
7. Karen (who makes fantastic, inspiring cards)

TTFN
Teri

3 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Mmmm....I think you played the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.

CraftyNess said...

I think you play the trombone! Thanks for the nomination - that is very kind of you. what am I supposed to do now? Vx

Sheena Douglass said...

Thanks so much - I honestly couldn't and indeed wouldn't want to do this without the smiles:-) xoxo