Wednesday 2 June 2010

I won!


Well, I can't believe I won Smiffy's blog candy.
It arrived in the post this morning...along with a lovely handmade card. So I'm looking forward to playing :-)
She has more blog candy now so pop over and have a look (link on my sidebar).

Particraft has a fab now free gift for June - see my sidebar for a pic.  So what are you waiting for? Host a party and the stamp set will be yours!

WORKSHOP NEWS
I am not running a workshop this week, as I am away at the Cherish conference in Bradford.  But there are places available at next week's workshop. We'll be making cards similar to this one. Email me if you'd like to come.

TTFN
Teri x

2 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Congratulations Teri...glad you like the candy and hope you have some fun playing with it!
I'm always relieved when it arrives safely.

The Taming of the Glue said...

I've left something on my blog for you!