Sunday 4 July 2010

Summer holidays

Hi all, I've not been doing any crafting this week, schools are out, so been busy with the kids. 6 more weeks to go!

So, I thought I'd show you a card I made a few weeks ago - a kind of swing-card: 
I've used the wording stamps from one of the religious stamp sets from PartiCraft, along with some Fancy Pants double-sided scrapbook paper, distress inks and a little embossing powder.

Let me know what you think!
Also, here is an engagement card I made recently, using angel fibres and film for the hearts LOVE. I used one of the words stamps from one of  the religious stamp sets again, on the back of the LOVE, inside the card. My nestibilities and borderabilities dies came in handy too.
PartiCraft have a new free gift available - so have a look at the website, and contact me if you'd like to host a party - it's fun!
TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

That's a terrific idea for a swing card and love the engagement card.