Thursday 22 July 2010

Exciting stuff - new stamp set!

This arrived in my mail while I was away!

This is a new stamp set, designed by my sister, Julia Dennison.  Last year I had some ideas for a set of Christmas stamps, but I'm not good at drawing, so I asked my sister to have a go, and this is what she came up with. I can't wait to make some cards with it...
This is a pic of the images on the set.  The small images can be stamped onto the bauble shapes, and the writing can be stamped around the edges.  The images will also fit some of the nesties dies.  It's ideal for making cards celebrating the birth of Christ. 
The stamp set is A5 and will be available on the PartiCraft website shortly, for £9.99, in the meantime if you'd like to buy it, please email me.

Hopefully I'll have some samples made to show you in the next couple of weeks...

TTFN
Teri x

2 comments:

Louise said...

Yes please I'd like a set.

The Taming of the Glue said...

That's fantastic news about the stamp set. You're obviously a very talented family!