Friday 6 August 2010

Christmas designs by Julia

Hi all,
As promised, here are some designs using the new stamp set that my sister, Julia, designed.  She came over on Wednesday and we had a play with the stamps while our kids tried to distract us! Actually the 5 year-olds got the hang of using embossing boards, and everyone got inky!
These pics are all cards Julia made...mine didn't quite get finished!
The text works great as a background.
All the images were stamped with Adirondack Dye ink pads.
The small pictures fit neatly inside the baubles.

Let me know what you think!

The stamp set will be available on the PartiCraft website soon, for £9.99. or contact me.
TTFN
Teri

2 comments:

Louise said...

That is so cool. I was just thinking about buying a stampset this morning and wondering how to use the stamps to make a nice design and here it is all done for me. Woo!

The Taming of the Glue said...

The stamps look great...lots you can do with them.