Tuesday 12 October 2010

New Workshop dates/times !!!!

Hi all,

If you have come to this blog because you received a leaflet through your door - welcome :-) If you click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page you can scroll through previous posts and see pictures of some of the projects we have done in workshops. 


I'm very excited to announce some new days and times for papercrafting workshops. I'm going to be running them in the same venue as the Friday workshops - Cornerstone House in Cumbernauld.

There are 4 time slots to choose from:
Tuesdays at 10-11.30am
Tuesdays at 1-2.30pm
Thursdays at 10-11.30am
Thursdays at 1 - 2.30pm

Fridays at 9.30 -11am plus occasional longer sessions, to do a bigger project at 9.30-12.45pm for £12 (see sidebar for dates)

Each session lasts an hour and a half and you will get to complete one project in that time. All materials will be provided, the cost is £6.  The projects will include Christmas cards and gift boxes. You will learn a variety of techniques - rubber stamping, heat embossing, using distress inks, cosmic shimmer watercolours and other products.  Beginners welcome - no previous knowledge required.
I am hoping to run the Tuesday and Thursday workshops for 6 weeks, starting on November 2nd. If you book to come to all 6 workshops (one a week) by Oct 29th, you get a 10% discount.
The dates of the Friday workshops are on my sidebar already, and there are still places available.

I will need to get a minimum number of bookings for each session, before I can start running them, so please contact me to book your place. Email me by clicking the link on the sidebar.

I'm looking forward to meeting more crafters!

Teri

No comments: