Monday 11 October 2010

Rhino it's your birthday...

This is a pic from a walk we went near Kilsyth recently.  I like trees, so I took a pic of this one!  Anyway back to crafting, here's a pic of the card we made at my workshop on Friday.  The background paper was stamped repeatedly with Adirondack ink (denim) with the wording.  Then I cut 2 circles with nestibilities circle dies, in different shades of blue.  I stamped the rhino image 5 times on white card with the same denim inkpad, and cut out various parts. I layered them up with sticky pads, to create a decopage rhino.  The rhino and the greeting are from PartiCraft's A5 Safari stamp set, and the background wording from their A5 Monkey stamp set.  I mounted the whole thing onto an A5 white card blank. 


This Sunday is my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary, so I made this card for them. The greeting stamp is available from PartiCraft. I stamped it with perfect medium and heat embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Golden Red Blaze embossing powder.  The shapes  were cut with my nestabilities labels dies, and distressed with red brick distress ink.

Hope they like it!

There's no workshop this friday since it is the school holidays, so the next one is Friday 22nd October.

TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

love you rhino card.