Saturday 20 November 2010

Christmas decoration workshop

Hi all! Well this week has been busy - my first week in a full-time job for 6 years! It's a temp. job so it'll maybe only last a few weeks, and I'm enjoying it so far.I've not had time for crafting, or blogging though, so here's some pics from the last workshop I did, on 12th November, and some pics of the various stages of the sample decoration I made before the workshop:


The circles were stamped and embossed with white embossing powder on black card, and painted with cosmic shimmer watercolours.  You need 20 circles to make one decoration. PartiCraft have a whole range of different designs. Click here to see them.








I didn't get pics of the later stages in the workshop - we were too busy trying to finish them!  The ladies used different colours of embossing powders, and made lovely decorations. I missed running the workshop this week, hope you are all able to do some crafting at home instead!

Keep crafting

Teri

No comments: