Thursday 4 November 2010

Craft Fayre - Sat 6th Nov.

Just a quick note to say I will be at the Craft Fayre at Cornerstone House in Cumbernauld this Saturday. I will be selling candles, tea-light holders, cards and gift boxes.
There will be stalls selling jewelry, home baking, chutney, christmas tree decorations and lots more!
The Fayre is from 11 - 3pm, and the cafe is open so why not come along and have a cuppa, or lunch too?
Here's a few pic's of things I've decorated for the Fayre:



last week I got a set of embossing powders from Particraft, the Festive Sparkle set.  The colours are fantastic, and the powders have glitter in them, hence the sparkle.  I used the red and green on the bauble and nativity scene on the tea-light jar above.
All the stamps on these are from PartiCraft.

Hope to see you at the Craft Fayre!

Teri

No comments: