Sunday 24 May 2009

Another party :-)

Friday's party went well, though I wasn't as prepared as I'd been for the first one. If you were there, thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed it. Since then, my daughter's been ill and I've been full of the cold so not had a chance to upload pics! Anyway, here are some pics:

The first one is the A6 card I demo'd, the design is from a project on the particraft website. I used walut distress ink to stamp the geranium and around the edge. I painted the picture with Adirondack pens. The rest of the cards (some are mini-cards, not A6) were painted with adirondack pens, I only have 6 pens but different colours were made by mixing the ink on a plastic tray before painting them onto the card.





This butterfly mini-card background was painted with a Radiant rain paint dabber (nutmeg). I dabbed it directly onto the stamp to make the leaf borders.
I stamped the butterfly onto

white card, painted it with Adirondack pens and added a little glitter before mounting it with foam pads.






The lilies were also stamped onto white card, and painted before being mounted onto black card. The bear was coloured by mixing Meadow, Redpepper and butterscotch Adirondack pens to get different shades of brown.




This A6 card is similar to the geranium
card - stamped with walnut stain distress ink, and
painted with Adirondack pens. The background is Fancy pants scrapbook paper.

Hope you have a good bank holiday!

Teri

2 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

You have been working hard Teri. Hope your party went well and you get even more booked.
Good Luck.
Lynne.X

Unknown said...

You have been a busy bee!!!! Great cards Terri. I have left a little something over on my blog for you check it out!!!

lol Maria x