Tuesday 12 May 2009

Hi, the last week has been hectic, and I've not had time to make any cards, or update this blog...
I have started a few cards, in preparation for my first PartiCraft party on Friday. I'm going to be demonstrating embossing. I'll put up some pics when they're done.
I thought I'd show you a few other crafty things I've made recently. Scrapbook papers can be used for many projects, not just scrapbooks! I used some papers from my stash to make two pencil pots for my eldest daughter - she chose the papers. The small one was made from a washing powder tub, and the larger one from a tube that came with a whisky bottle inside.
I also made some organiser pockets using card, scrapbook papers and plastic pockets from a ring-binder. My kids chose their own scrapbook paper, and helped to make them. They're great for holding all the letters and things they bring home from school, nursery and their clubs.


Hopefully I'll have some more cards to show soon...

1 comment:

Becki and Alan said...

These look fab, Teri! What a good idea..

Good luck for the party tomorrow, in case I don't have time to say this later on.

Becki
xx