Saturday 16 May 2009

My first party!

I had my first PartiCraft party last night, and I think it went quite well. If you were there - thanks for coming :-)

I hope you enjoyed it.

I demonstrated heat embossing, using white embossing powder on black card, and then painting with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints, this is the finished card. It's similar to the card I put on my first blog post, just different colour paints.











Here are a couple of other cards I made using the Birthday stamp set from PartiCraft, heat embossed with different colours of embossing powder:


I also made some mini cards , as a prize for the icebreaker game. For the the top one I used clear embossing powder, on black card, and then painted over it with watercolour paint.


So, now I need to plan the next party...I'm looking forward to it!

Teri

4 comments:

Becki and Alan said...

These look gorgeous - I love the colours!

Becki
xx

John & Victoria said...

What a great set of cards - are you going to upload them to the forum, or even post how you made them to the email group. It is always nice to know how different people use various techniques. John

Teri Louise Crafts said...

I'll put them on the gallery on the PartiCraft website.

Unknown said...

Hi Terri....great to hear the party went well - the cards look really great!

Hope to speak to you soon

lol Maria x