Monday 17 August 2009

New workshops!

Today is the first day of term, so my eldest daughter has started high school, scary thought! My youngest enjoyed going back to nursery this morning, and my son still says school is boring...

I have now got around to organisng some workshops - so I'm holding a series of 4 workshops in card-making for beginners, in September.

The workshops will be from 9.30 till 11 am on wednesday mornings (September 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd) in Cumbernauld, cost £6 per workshop. Please email me if you are interested in coming.
I made a couple of cards last week, which I thought I'd show you - the first was for my husband's cousin, who has just had her first baby, and the second for friends wedding anniversary. As always, please let me know what you think :-)
Teri

1 comment:

Calico Kate said...

Hi Terri - I really like that LOVE stamp & the teddy bear is very apt. Good luck with the workshops.
CKx