Saturday 22 August 2009

Scrapbooking

I like scrapbooking as well as card-making, but have so far only completed a couple of pages. I keep taking photo's and planning the pages in my head, but actually getting them onto the page is not happening due to time constraints... anyway, I just thought I'd show you a couple of pages I've made.
The first one is some photos of my family at my Grandparents house in 1985, I made this one not long after my Gran died last year. The second is my daughter making jelly on her birthday last year.

I cut the circle and heart-shaped frames with my Fiskars shape-cutter, and hand-cut the scalloped edges. The butterfly is a stamp from PartiCraft.

There are still some places left on the beginners workshops I'm running in September, so email me if you are interested!
TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

Calico Kate said...

I haven't ever got my head round scrap booking - I was the same with sketchbooks and source books at art college!
Yours look pretty though.
CKx