Wednesday 5 August 2009

Impromptu card-making workshop!


While we were up in Tayvallich, we discovered that one of the children's art categories at the annual Flower Show was for a children's birthday card - so my kids got busy making cards one afternoon, and my cousin, K, joined in. My youngest, B, made an ice cream van card, with the new "create-a-scene" seaside stamp set from Particraft, and my son, D made the starry one, also using the seaside stamp set. My eldest, S, made 2 of the lilies cards (not for the competition) using the lilies stamp from the bears A5 stamp set, and K made the other lilies card (top left), and the butterfly card in the centre using the A5 butterfly stamp set and the A5 nature stamp set. They were all heat embossed and painted with cosmic shimmer watercolours, except the ice cream van - coloured with pencils.








They look like they are enjoying themselves...:-)
Bye for now,
Teri




4 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

What a smashing photo of you and your children. Looks as though they were having a great time.
Pam

Teri Louise Crafts said...

Thanks, but I'm not in the pic - it's my kids with my cousin - I took the photo's! Teri

Calico Kate said...

Looks like a good time was had by all - great results.
CKx

Teri Louise Crafts said...

My 4 year old won 3rd prize in the "children's birthday card" section for her ice cream van card :-) Well Done Becky!