Monday 2 November 2009

Crafty party

My PartiCraft party went well on Friday night. I demonstrated stamping on acetate, and using 3D Crystal lacquers and glitter to decorate the stamped images.


I did a little competition at the beginning of the party as an ice-breaker, and the prize was 3 mini-cards - here they are:The bear is stamped on acetate and glittered on the back.The images on the stocking card were painted with cosmic shimmer watercolours
The lilies were coloured with Adirondack pens.
Also, the new hostess plate for November is out - book a party with me in November and this A4 stamp set will be yours free!


TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Teri, I tok advantage f the free postage offer from Particraft. Thanks for letting me know. I encourage all your readers to do the same. Louise