Saturday 17 April 2010

The Charity Spring fayre

I was at a Charity Spring Fayre today, and I just heard it made a good amount of money for the 2 charities.  Unfortunately I didn't manage to sell very much, but I did meet a few folk who were interested in my workshops, demo's and parties. If you were there, and are reading this, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading it, and please do leave a comment.  If you see something you'd like to learn to make, or you want to get some free Particraft products, please book a party with me, and I will come and do a demo for you.

I sold some of my bracelets, notebooks, and a mirror, so that was good. I demonstrated how to use Adirondack pens and distress inks, and sold some of the pens - hope you enjoy using them!

Teri

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Hi Teri
Thats great you sold some of your crafty bits and as you said it might lead to some parties.
By the way i'm the crafter from Cumbernauld - its a small world!!!

Siobhan