Thursday 1 April 2010

Preparations for the craft fair...

I've been busy making cards, altered mirrors (from Ikea) and decorating candles for the craft fair on 17th.  Today the kids broke up from school, so my crafting time will be very limited.  Here's some of the cards...
I've used my new nestibilities labels dies on most of them, and stamps from several A5 stamp sets from PartiCraft (Bears, Girls, Butterfly1, Birthday and the Seaside Create-a-Scene set).  I realy like the way this one turned out:
 
I've bought some mirrors from Ikea and painted them with Radant Rain paint dabbers, then stamped and embossed them, and painted the stamped images with cosmic shimmer watercolours.  Here's a pic of one of them, I used one of the butterflies from PartiCraft's Butterfly 1 stamp set.
I've decorated a few candles too, but haven't any pics of them yet...maybe tomorrow.  Would love to have your comments, as always!

I got some prints of the new stamp sets which will soon be available from PartiCraft, they look fab! Some are on the website, click here to see them.  They will all be online soon, and I will have prints of them all at the craft fair if you want to see them!

Teri

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Wow...you've been busy! The cards and mirrors are lovely, hope they sell well. Pam