Thursday 29 April 2010

One-year of blogging!

I just realised it's a year since my first blog post!

I can't believe it's a week since my last post. My kids have been sick this week so not much time for crafting or blogging, and I was away at the weekend in Darlington, with my sister. There's a fab craft shop there by the way, (The Art Shop) and I could have spent hours in there, but my sister had other ideas. As it was I found a small circle punch, which I was very excited about, having been looking for one for ages!  I also went to Boyes, which is a great shop, sells everything, but only seem to have stores in Yorkshire.  I bought crochet hooks and wool...to practise since my Mum showed me how to crochet at Easter. So far I've made one dodgy-looking flower...no, I'm not posting a pic of that!  I'm hopeful the next one will be better :-)

Workshop news
Last week's workshop was quiet, as a couple of folk couldn't make it.  I showed the ladies how to use masking when stamping images, and they made lovely square cards using the A5 Birthday set from Particraft.  Tomorrow we are going to play with grungeboard. We will be making bracelet/wrist bands, as pictured in a previous post, or bookmarks using the same technique for those who weren't keen on the bracelet! 
I must get my camera sorted out so I can post some pics.

TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Doesn't time fly by. One minute you're trying to work out how to blog and the next, a whole year has gone by! Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary.