Thursday 20 May 2010

Craft Fair on Saturday 22nd May



Here's a sneek peek of some of the cards I will be selling at the craft fair on Saturday (in the Muirfield centre, Cumbernauld).  This one's a bit out of focus, sorry. I had to take the pics with my mobile as the batteries were flat on the camera, oops.
The bird and branch are from PartiCraft's Jungle and Monkey A5 stamp sets.  They were stamped with black archival ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I painted them with CS watercolours. I used Broken china distress ink to edge the white card. around the bird and sentiment.
This card uses one of the butterfiy stamps from Particrafts Butterfly1 A5 stamp set.  I ran the green paper through my big shot with and embossing folder, to get the texture, and used Walnut Stain distress ink to bring it up. 
This is a fairly basic step-type card.  I've cut the boy out separately and stuck him onto the back of the front step. If you are at the craft fair, please come and say hello.  I will have some PartiCraft products available to buy (including stamp sets), catalogues to browse, and I'll be doing some demonstrations too.

WORKSHOP NEWS
At tomorrow's workshop we will be making a card similar to this.   You will learn how to use angel fibres, and we will be doing heat embossing and  using distress ink.  this is the last workshop for this block. Block  4 starts on June 11th.  

TTFN
Teri
Teri

No comments: