Monday 17 May 2010

Party and the Fashion show

I had a busy weeekend with a PartiCraft party on Friday night, and the Charity fashion Show on Saturday night. My eldest daughter was modelling on the catwalk, so she was nervous, but did very well.  The whole event was a great success and made £1800!!

The PartiCraft party was a small group but I think they all enjoyed it, and if you were there, and are reading this and ordered things at the party, they should be delivered in a few days.  I hope you enjoyed the evening.  I demonstrated heat embossing, painting with cosmic shimmer watercolours and adirondack pens. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
This weekend I will have a stall at our local craft fair at the Muirfield centre in Cumbernauld, 12.30 till 4pm.  the craft stalls are inside the building, and there's a car boot sale in the car park too.  If you're there, come and say hello :-)

Teri

No comments: