Wednesday 18 November 2009

Parents' workshop today.

Hi, my workshop at the local school was very enjoyable, but I was a bit disappointed only 2 folk turned up. Oh well, hopefully I'll get more next time. It was good to be able to give more attention to each person.
Here's a pic of the ladies making Christmas cards.


I've also been inspired by Becki to try making some flowers with my Eazi-Score board, here's the result. Check out Becki's great picture on her blog - linked on my sidebar. It's called Papercraft Adventures.
My two nieces had birthdays in the last few weeks so I gave them both a cross-stitch picture (the kits were from The World of Cross-Stitching Magazine) and personalised keyring. (their names were on the back). I stamped and painted the butterflies before putting them into the keyrings.


That's all for now,

Teri x

No comments: