Sunday 15 November 2009

Workshop Gift Boxes, and some cards

At my workshop on Friday we made gift boxes. We used a stamp to make each side, and next week we'll make a medallion topper...hopefully I'll get some pics of the finished boxes. This is the stamp we used:







We stamped the image on black paper and embossed it with Red embossing powder, and decorated them with glitter.

The ladies all liked their boxes :-)

My mother-in-law has retired this month, so here's a pic of the card I made for her. The basket stamp is from PartiCraft, I've painted it with cosmic shimmer watercolours, and added a bit of glitter in the centre of the flowers. I also made a baby card for some friends whose first child was born at the end of October, both the bear and "Congratulations" stamps are from PartiCraft, and I've embossed the bear in gold, and painted it with cosmic shimmer watercolours. The sentiment was stamped onto the card blank, and onto a piece of blue card. Then the blue card was stuck on with foam pads.

I've got 8 folk booked to come to a workshop I'm running in my kids school this week (for the parents), so I am looking forward to that. We'll be doing Christmas and Birthday cards.

TTFN

Teri

No comments: