Sunday 8 November 2009

Workshop news

Today I am recovering from flu, I've not been well all weekend, but hopefully be better tomorow. Some of the kids had it too so my husband has had to look after us all! He's doing a great job.
My first Christmas Craft workshop went well on friday - all the ladies who cam made different Christmas cards, and learned about heat embossing, painting with cosmic shimmer watercolours, and using blending distress inks around their stamped images. I didn't take any pics there, but here's a pic of a card I made for the party I demonstrated at last friday - the bear is stamped on acetate and coloured with 3D crystal lacquer. I like the effect. It took me a while to work out how to fold the diamond at the top of the card, after I saw some like this at the Hobbycrafts show at the SECC a few weeks ago, but I've got it now!
At the next workshop on friday we'll be making gift boxes like this:


There are 2 places left at the workshop, so if you want to come email me using the link on the side bar.
TTFN
Teri

2 comments:

Louise said...

I love the diamond card. How does it fit in the envelope? Louise

Teri Louise Crafts said...

An A5 envelope is the right size for this card :-)