Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pamper yourself!


Hi, here are a couple of cards I've made with the same girl stamp set as the "Shop till you drop" image in my last post.

The first one is a DL size card. I stamped the image onto cream card, painted it and cut it out. Then I stamped it again onto patterned paper, and painted in the taps. I stuck on the cut-out girl's head and neck, and raised the bath with foam pads for a 3D look.










The second one was stamped onto cream card and I painted in the background, leaving the bath unpainted. I used distress ink around the edge, and layered onto pink card.

I stamped the sentiment across the bottom half of the card, and finished off with a flower cut from the same patterned paper as the top half of the card, with a brad in the centre.

I think this card would have been better if I'd cut out the image in a rectangle - what do you think? love to have some comments!


That's all for now,
Teri x




3 comments:

Jayne Owen said...

Hi Teri

What lovely cards, nice rich colours, can't wait for my set to come lol

Regards

Jayne

Louise said...

I like the wiggly cut out - it goes with all the other curves on the card. A rectangle might have been too rigid.

Amanda said...

Great cards, more stamps that I will "need" lol

AmandaP