Monday 18 January 2010

Shop till you drop!


Here's my latest attempt at a card with this girl stamp. I've used adirondack pens to colour her, and distress ink around the edges. I don't usually make square cards, but this one just seemed to work better as a square. I think I'll have to make an envelope for it too, as I don't have any square ones! We'll be using the girls set of stamps at my workshop on friday, so I'm looking forward to that. We'll be painting with adirondack pens and distress inks...:-)
If you'd like to win this blog candy, pop over to
Smiffy's cards and have a look.
Click here to see how to win.
TTFN
Teri x

5 comments:

Jayne Owen said...

Hi Teri

Nice card, I spied those stamps and am waiting for them to arrive.. I seem to make nothing but square cards at the moment, must get out of the rut.

Good luck with the workshop on Friday.Rega

Kate's Cards said...

Hi Teri
Pretty card I love the colours you have used. I adore making square cards. I always think they look so lovely when I sell them at fairs etc. I am new to this blogging lark, I am a lone crafter and it is nice to see some of the things other people are making. I haven't got my own blog as I feel a bit nervous about it. Silly I know!
I followed a link from Sue Wilson. She is off to a big show in USA, lucky her. She tells all in her latest blog.
Nice chatting.
Kate

The Taming of the Glue said...

Love the colours of this card. I must admit to going through a "square phase" at the moment. A while ago it was a DL one so I expect it will pass!

Teri Louise Crafts said...

Thanks for the comments, it's great to know someone's reading my blog!
Kate - I'm thinking about trying to sell at a fair - any tips?
Smiffy - I've made a DL one now too! Will post a pic later! Txx

Louise said...

Nice card. I'm in to making teeny weeny ones at the moment!