Thursday 4 March 2010

Jungle birthday card


Hi I thought I'd show you a pic of another jungle card I've made. I've used distress inks to colour all the animals and trees, and then cut them out and stuck them onto the card base. For the background I used cut 'n' dry foam with distress ink (pine needles and black soot), then stamped and embossed the sentiment several times with white embossing powder. I mounted this onto a piece of dark green card.
I've been playing with my fiskars shape cutter templates to try and make my own pyramage style cards...pics next time.
At the workshop tomorrow we will be stamping on acetate and using glitter to colour the images...it's not to late to join us.
TTFN
Teri

1 comment:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Love this one Teri! These stamps are such good fun to play with. Pam x